PTFE Coated Glass Fabric - Non-Adhesive - 0.15mm Thick x 1000mm Wide
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
Bulk discount rates
All Bulk Prices Below Are Quoted Including GST.
|Buy 5 - 9||and pay only $55.16 each|
|Buy 10 - 24||and pay only $52.45 each|
|Buy 25 or above||and pay only $49.63 each|
- Flexible, non-stick cloth with a smooth surface finish and very low surface friction.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion and temperature. Withstands -72° to +260°C.
- UV and weather resistant, washable and water repellent.
- High dielectric strength and flame resistant.
Our Non-Adhesive PTFE Coated Glass Fabric is a smooth, very flexible cloth manufactured from fibreglass cloth that is coated on both sides with a smooth, PTFE finish. The result is a high-quality fabric with a wide variety of uses and all-around capabilities.
Available in a selection of thicknesses as well as custom slit or cut parts, this specialised fabric is widely used in everything from heavy duty industrial application through to lining baking oven liners, food processing and packaging. We also stock a version of this quality cloth with a silicone adhesive backing on one side. This variation can be found on it's own product page via this link.
High Temperature Resistance.
PTFE Coated Glass Cloth has excellent resistance to both low and high temperatures. This fabric can withstand continuous exposure to environments between -72°C and +260°C. It can also handle short-term, intermittent spikes as high as 300°C.
Non-Stick with Excellent Release Properties.
One of the primary features of this type of composite cloth is its non-stick surface. Thanks to the PTFE coating, PTFE Glass Cloth exhibits very low friction and excellent release properties. The surface has a very low amount of surface energy which ensures it naturally rejects adhesion and bonding.
This has led to PTFE Coated Glass Fabric being widely used as a release lining and in other applications that require an anti-adhesive barrier.
Abrasion Resistant with Good Mechanical Strength.
Though it is lightweight and very flexible, PTFE Coated Fibreglass Fabric is quite strong. The fibreglass reinforcement in the middle ensures this material has excellent tensile strength and resists tearing. The smooth PTFE finish naturally resists abrasion.
Durable and Long Lasting.
Our PTFE Coated Glass Fabric is extremely long lasting. This material can be used indoors or outdoors as it has excellent UV resistance and withstands the effects of weathering. It is naturally water repellent and is washable.
Excellent Chemical Resistance & Good Electrical Properties.
Thanks to the PTFE finish, PTFE Coated Fibreglass Cloth is resistant to almost all chemicals. It is often used for making or lining gaskets and seals for highly corrosive environments as well as a protective jacket to protect equipment and surfaces.
Additionally, PTFE Coated Glass Cloth offers high dielectric properties and is often used for applications that require a release film with very good electrical resistance.
Easy to Fabricate.
Though it is tough and strong, PTFE Coated Glass Fabric is also very easy to work with. It can be cut with a Stanley knife, die-punched or sewn. The PTFE coating mitigates the fraying tendencies of the fibreglass cloth so that cut edges remain intact.
Typical Applications for PTFE Coated Glass Fabric (non-adhesive).
Given its all-round features, it’s likely no surprise that this flexible engineering composite is used in a variety of industries and applications. Some of the more common ones we see include:
- Cooking and Baking Oven Liners.
- As a Reusable Release Film for Laminating Presses.
- Chemical Resistant Curtains & Protective Barriers.
- The Manufacture of Expansion Joints and Bellows (often for chemical processing applications).
- Blister Pack Die Covers.
- Covering the Sealing Surface on Polyethylene Bag-Making Equipment.
- High Temperature, Chemical Resistant Gaskets & Seals.
- Jacket for Flanges, Valves, Pumps and Other Equipment.
- As an Outer Protective Shield for Insulation Blankets and Pipe Insulation.
- In Electrical Harness Assembly.
- As a Non-Stick Surface for Paints, Adhesive and Food Products.
- Thermal Insulation for High Temperature and Chemical Intensive Applications.
- In Food Packaging and Processing.
Downloads & Resources
Minimum Continuous Temperature:
Maximum Continuous Temperature:
Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: