Shipping & Returns Information
Quick Answers Common Questions
about Shipping & Returns.
Answers to all common questions about how we ship goods, how long the process takes and where we ship to.
For Orders Under $100
For Orders Over $100.
We Deliver Australia-Wide
Below are some of the more popular questions asked about how we deliver goods. Click on any to see our answer and for more information, please do contact us. We're here to help.
Q: How Much Does It Cost For Delivery?
A: We've kept this simple. For orders under $100.00, delivery is $9.90 (both these figures include GST).
For orders over $100.00, delivery is free anywhere in Australia.
Q: Where Do You Ship To?
A: We ship to every part of Australia. We do hope to expand this in the future though.
Q: What Couriers / Delivery Services Do You Use?
A: This varies depending on size, delivery location and the nature of the goods. Toll Priority, Startrack, TNT and Couriers Please are all regulars but the exact one will vary depending on the order.
Q: How Long Will Delivery Take?
A: This depends largely on where it is being delivered to, whether or not it needs to be cut first, and the size / classification of the item.
Individual product pages will detail the availability of the item. Usually this will either say "Available for Fast Dispatch" or "Cut to Orders, Ships in 2-3 Working Days".
Once an order has shipped, delivery time will vary depending on the destination and how we've sent it. Where possible, we'll use airfreight. For larger and/or heavier orders, road freight. Any orders containing products classified as dangerous goods for transport (e.g. aerosols, many two-part glues) will also be sent via road (usually Star Track).
Q: Are Faster Shipping Options Available?
Q: Can I Pick Up?
A: At the moment we don't offer pick-up as an option from our warehouses. We are working on this option though and will update this information as soon as it changes.
Q: Do You Send Tracking Information Once Goods Have Been Sent?
A: Yes. Once your order (or orders) have been dispatched we will email you through the consignment note number.
We usually do this the evening the order has left but sometimes it may be the next day. Orders placed via the website can also be tracked by logging into your account and opening the order you wish to track.
Q: Can I Request Certain Couriers?
A: If you do have a certain preference among those listed above please do let us know. We won't always be able to use them (e.g. we simply can't send dangerous goods via Australia Post or Toll Priority, both forbid it) but we will work with you whenever we can.
Q: Can I Provide Specific Instructions for the Courier (e.g. Ok to Leave, Beware of the Cat)?
A: Yes. If you place your order online there's the option to leave comments. These automatically appear on the paperwork that travels with the goods and will be visible to the courier.
If you place your order over the phone or via email, just let us know the requirements. We'll make sure we add them to the order documents.
Our Returns Policy
Here at Swift, we want you to be happy with your purchase. To help with this, we’re pleased to offer a really flexible returns policy.
- All of our standard products can be returned as long as they have not been opened or used. This opening does not apply to the products wrapping, like the plastic bags we would put pieces of rubber or cork in. We are talking about things like glues or adhesives. We cannot accept returns for custom items.
- Returns must be requested and picked up no more than 1 (calendar) month after you receive the goods. You may still request a return after this time. The restriction is more aimed towards things with a shelf life than it is some of our other products.
- Items need to be returned to the address specified by us, at your own cost. When you contact us to arrange a return, we’ll provide the address to ship to.
- Once the goods have been received by us and double-checked, you’ve got a few options. We can immediately issue a credit or supply replacement goods (if the problem was one of damage during transport). If you would like a credit, you can choose between in store credit or a return of funds via the payment method you chose during your purchase. The credit or refund does not include the freight charge, only the price of the products being returned.
- Have you ordered the wrong size (eg. rope)? That is no worries. You can return the incorrect size, at your own cost, and we can swap it for the correct size. To have the correct size sent to you, the freight cost of $9.90 will be required before we send the replacement order.
We will keep working to try and improve our returns and refunds policy over time. Please note, we reserve the right to change our ‘Returns and Refunds Policy’ without notice at any time. What we can promise is that we will always try to make things simpler and easier for you. If you have any ideas on how we may be able to achieve this, we’d love to hear them.
Please contact us on Service@SwiftSupplies.com.au to organise a return or refund.