Copper Cable Link - 50mm²
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
Bulk discount rates
All Bulk Prices Below Are Quoted Including GST.
|Buy 25 - 49||and pay only $1.26 each|
|Buy 50 - 149||and pay only $1.23 each|
|Buy 150 or above||and pay only $1.18 each|
- Made from seamless, 99.9% high conductivity extruded copper tube which is formed and tin plated.
- All manufactured to Australian & NZ standards and designed for use with Australian metric compression tools.
- Available individually or save with larger quantity purchases.
- Conductor size stamped on the barrel for ease of identification.
Our Copper Compression Links are manufactured from high purity (99.9%) extruded copper tube. This tube is then formed, annealed and electro tin plated. The result is a high-quality compression link which is reliable and economical.
These heavy duty links are each stamped with their conductor size stamped on the barrel.
All our Copper Cable Links are manufactured to suit the requirements of Australian and New Zealand specifications and suit Australian metric compression tooling. For more information on sizes, please refer to the table below or the individual item images.
Copper Cable Compression Link Size Table.
|Conductor Size||ID Size||A||D|
Downloads & Resources
Maximum Continuous Temperature:
Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: