Anti-Seize Assembly Pastes & Sprays
Weicon Anti-Seize Assembly Pastes and Lubricants are trusted around the world in even the most extreme of conditions. These German-engineered solutions are all available in a selection of pack sizes and forms and provide protection against the following:
- Corrosion – Seizing – Wear
- Oxidation and Fretting Corrosion
- Cold Welding / Electrolytic Reactions
- Stick Slip Phenomena
We are proud to stock and distribute Weicon Anti-Seize pastes and can offer them in 3 distinct types for different applications. Together, the range of Copper Paste, Anti-Seize Standard and Anti-Seize high tech covers almost all automotive, marine, agricultural, industrial, mining, engineering and facilities management applications. These include:
- Rust protection and lubrication of brake cams, pins, shoes and guides, wheel bolts and nuts, battery terminals and electrical connections in the automotive & engineering, heavy equipment and marine sectors.
- Creating a separating film and lubricating surface on plug-in tools, wear bushings, screws and all kinds of threaded, plug-in and bayonet joints.
- For protecting, lubricating and easing the operation of electrical hammers, hydraulic equipment, compressed air equipment and other tools with moving parts susceptible to wear and friction.
- For lubricating, corrosion protection and separating in extremely high temperatures. Copper Paste handles 1,100°C, Anti-Seize Standard 1,200°C while Anti-Seize High Tech withstands up to 1,400°C.
- For wear protection, lubrication, corrosion protection and easing assembly and disassembly of numerous parts and components used in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Anti-Seize High Tech is used here as it is both Metal Free, and NSF approved for these application areas.