Thin, strong, high temperature resistant fibreglass cloth with a silicone adhesive.
Withstands continuous exposure to temperatures up to 180°C.
Made with a thermosetting silicone adhesive that increases in strength when exposed to heat.
- Cut to Order, Ships in 2-3 W/Days.
- 0.04 KGS
- 55 Metres
- Maximum Continuous Temperature:
- Short-Term Temperature Resistance:
- 280°C for 30 Minutes
- Dielectric Strength:
- >2.5 kV 500V in 1s
- Adhesion To Steel:
- 6.8 N/25mm
- Adhesive Type:
- Silicone Thermosetting Adhesive
- Tape Backing Material:
- Fibreglass Cloth
- Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: