Pasty, kneadable and very versatile epoxy putty for all kinds of repair and reconditioning work.
Adheres well to all kinds of surfaces and materials including metals, wood, glass, concrete, epoxy sheets and most plastics and rubbers.
Can be shaped and...
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
- 0.10 KGS
- Container Size:
- One Part / Two Part:
- Two Part
- Minimum Continuous Temperature:
- Maximum Continuous Temperature:
- Mechanical Strength (50% of Final):
- 2 Hours (When Curing At 20°C)
- Full Cure Time:
- 3 Hours (When Curing At 20°C)
- Shore Hardness:
- 87 Shore D
- Epoxy Resin and Mineral Fillers
- Max. Layer Thickness:
- Dielectric Strength:
- 14 kV/mm (IEC 60.243)
- Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: