Versatile compound for making polyurethane castings and coatings.
Can be used to create very thin protective coatings with high tear strength and wear resistance.
Cures at room temperature to form a rubber-like material.
Bonds well to most surfaces...
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
- 0.55 KGS
- Container Size:
- One Part / Two Part:
- Two Part
- 5,000 mPa·s
- Minimum Continuous Temperature:
- Maximum Continuous Temperature:
- Mechanical Strength (50% of Final):
- 12 - 20 Hours (Detachable at this Point)
- Full Cure Time:
- 48 Hours
- 1.04 g/cm³
- Shore Hardness:
- 45 Shore A
- Elongation at Break:
- 1,450% (ISO 37)
- Tensile Strength of the Adhesive:
- 3.5 MPa (ISO 37)
- Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: