Rubber Sheet & Mats
Our range of rubber sheets and mats covers a huge range of rubber types, thicknesses, sizes, colours and more. All of our rubber sheet is available by the metre. Most are also available online in pre-cut rubber mats for those of you who don't need a large amount.
This range includes numerous different types of rubber. Some of the more popular include:
- Neoprene Rubber: With reasonable UV resistance, compatibility with oils and sealing capabilities.
- Natural Rubber Insertion: Very economical general purpose rubber with cotton reinforcement.
- Nitrile Rubber: Strong fuel compatibility with the white version also approved for food grade applications.
- Silicone Rubber: Excellent UV and temperature resistance. Food grade and available in a selection of colours.
- EPDM Rubber: Strong UV and Chemical Resistance.
- Rib Rubber: Anti-Slip rubber sheet.
- Many, many more types such as our premium grade Viton rubber, Chutex abrasion resistant lining & FRAS rubber sheet.
Tips for Finding the Right Rubber Sheet.
With a range this big, we know finding what you're looking for might be a little daunting. We've built a few tools to help.
The filters on the left (called Advanced Filters up above on mobile) can speed up the selection process a lot. You can narrow down our range by any combination of colour, thickness, food grade approvals or even temperature rating (and more).
We've also put together a number of resources to help. Clicking through to any product page will present you with a lot more information on that type of rubber. This is also where you will find the technical data sheet for that style.
Each product page will give an overview of where this rubber is often used, what it can be used with and more. For those of you in a situation where the rubber needs to handle some serious chemicals, we also have our in-depth Rubber Chemical Resistance Guide.
Finally, there's the good old contact us option. We've worked with all of these rubber materials for decades now and will be happy to assist you with finding the very best one for your application. Don't hesitate to reach out if you would like some assistance, we'll do all we can.