Citrus Cleaner Spray - 400ml
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
Bulk discount rates
All Bulk Prices Below Are Quoted Including GST.
|Buy 3 - 5||and pay only $18.84 each|
|Buy 6 - 11||and pay only $18.48 each|
|Buy 12 - 23||and pay only $16.99 each|
|Buy 24 or above||and pay only $16.01 each|
- Universal professional-grade cleaning spray based on citrus peel extracts
- Used on almost all materials and surfaces including metal, plastic, rubber, glass, ceramic and painted surfaces
- Cleans oils, greases, resins, tar, lubricants, pen marks and even adhesive residues
Citrus Cleaner Spray is a universal cleaning agent manufactured from alcohol & citrus peel extracts. Widely used in industry, trades and the DIY/Hobby sectors, this professional-grade spray offers outstanding versatility in both the range of materials it can be used on, and the type of contaminants it can clean.
Citrus Cleaner is widely used on metal, plastic, glass, ceramic as well as painted or lacquered surfaces (though we suggest a trial on these last types as each coating is slightly different). It is fast acting and very easy to use as it effectively cleans and removes adhesive residues, contamination from oils and greases, resin, tar, lubricants and rubber residues.
The high alcohol content in Weicon Citrus Cleaner ensures that this all-purpose cleaning spray doesn't just clean, but disinfects surfaces (it should not be used on hands or skin).
Citrus Cleaner Spray is German engineered and manufactured and is widely used throughout the world. It has been used in Australia since its launch in 2015 and is now used in multiple industrial sectors including construction, marine, engineering, power generation, electrical repair, automotive and transport. This spray is also used in households for general purpose cleaning and in the DIY and hobby sectors.
Citrus Cleaner Spray is manufactured from a special formulation of citrus peel extracts and is pH neutral and non-corrosive. It lets off a citrus-tinged smell when used. The spray itself is colourless.
Applications for Citrus Cleaner Spray
- Cleaning plastic rollers and guides
- Cleaning metal work surfaces
- Removing old adhesive residues from painted or lacquered surfaces
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and objects in the home or workplace
- Cleaning window frames and guides
- Cleaning painted metal parts
- Cleaning glass surfaces
- Cleaning ceramic surfaces and parts
- Cleaning fresh silicone or polyurethane foam adhesives from all kinds of surfaces
- Cleaning oil and grease from petal parts and surfaces
Please Note: Citrus Cleaner Spray should not be used for cleaning / preparing parts that are to be bonded or sealed with adhesive sealants. For this application, we usually suggest Surface Cleaner Spray.
Downloads & Resources
Citrus Cleaner Spray Specifications.
|Colour||Colourless / Clear|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: