Spray-On Grease NSF H1 - 400ml
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
Bulk discount rates
All Bulk Prices Below Are Quoted Including GST.
|Buy 3 - 5||and pay only $37.36 each|
|Buy 6 - 11||and pay only $35.96 each|
|Buy 12 - 23||and pay only $34.23 each|
|Buy 24 or above||and pay only $33.25 each|
- NSF H1 Approved Lubricant Spray that is Odourless and Tasteless.
- High Heat Resistance, Withstands Temperatures up to 160°C.
- Very Effective Lubrication and Friction Reduction.
- Widely Used on Equipment in Breweries, Food Manufacturing Plants, Abattoirs, Commercial Kitchens and More.
Our Spray-On Grease H1 is a special type of industrial-grade lubricating spray that has been designed to meet the demands of the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors.
This high-quality grease spray is manufactured by Weicon in Germany and has been certified in accordance with NSF for use in application where direct contact with food cannot be ruled out.
Spray-On Grease H1 is odourless and tasteless and provides long lasting lubrication. It works with all material types and effectively reduces friction on moving parts. It has also been designed to withstand elevated temperatures. Once applied it can handle environments between -40°C and +160°C.
Typical Applications for Spray-On Grease H1.
This Food Grade Spray On Grease is most commonly used in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical industries. It is extremely popular in Europe and we’re proud to now be offering it here in Australia. Some of the more common applications we see include the lubrication of parts and equipment in…
- Industrial and commercial kitchens.
- Breweries and the wider beverage industry
- Coffee roasting establishments.
- Abattoirs and slaughterhouses.
- Swimming pools.
Dowloands & Resources
Spray-On Grease NSF H1 Specifications.
|Colour||Yellowish - White|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +160°C|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
Minimum Continuous Temperature:
Maximum Continuous Temperature:
Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: