Metal Fluid Spray NSF - 400ml
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
Bulk discount rates
All Bulk Prices Below Are Quoted Including GST.
|Buy 3 - 5||and pay only $23.60 each|
|Buy 6 - 11||and pay only $23.24 each|
|Buy 12 - 23||and pay only $21.75 each|
|Buy 24 or above||and pay only $20.77 each|
- Care and protection spray that polishes and protects metal surfaces.
- NSF approved for use in food grade applications like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Effectively polishes metal surfaces and leaves behind a glossy, protective film that resists fingerprint and other markings.
Metal Fluid Spray is a specially engineered technical spray used for polishing and protecting metal. This spray is manufactured by Weicon in Germany and has been NSF certified for use in food grade applications.
Metal Fluid is applied directly to the metal surface and can be used on either matt or polished metal. It is compatible with all types, including aluminium, stainless steel, chrome and other non-ferrous metals. Metal Fluid Spray does not attack plastics, rubber seals or paints.
This very effective spray can be used for polishing metal surfaces. Once applied and allowed to dry, it will create a dry, glossy protective film. This film has an antistatic effect which helps keep the metal part clean. It also helps it resist fingerprints and other types of marking.
This high-quality spray contains no silicones, oils or solvents.
Typical Uses for Metal Fluid Spray.
- Polishing and protecting taps, faucets and metallic parts in kitchens.
- Taps and fittings in bathrooms and laundries.
- Hospitality and commercial kitchens.
- Polishing and protecting handles and other hardware.
Dowloands & Resources
Metal Fluid Spray Specifications.
|Colour||Milky White (Dries to Transparent)|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
(Non-food Compounds Registration Programme Category Code: A7, C1)
Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: