Stainless Steel Care Spray - 400ml
- Available for Fast Dispatch.
Bulk discount rates
All Bulk Prices Below Are Quoted Including GST.
|Buy 3 - 5||and pay only $20.78 each|
|Buy 6 - 11||and pay only $20.42 each|
|Buy 12 - 23||and pay only $18.93 each|
|Buy 24 or above||and pay only $17.95 each|
- Specially formulated for cleaning, protecting and caring for matt and polished stainless steel surfaces.
- Removes fingerprints, marks and lubricating films and leaves a long-lasting protective film to prevent their reappearance.
- Protective film repels water and prevents dirt from clinging. Can be used indoors and outdoors.
Stainless Steel Care Spray is a specialised type of care and protection designed specifically for stainless steel surfaces. This spray combines several functions into one product. Specifically, it is used for cleaning and polishing stainless and, as it’s used, leaves behind a thin, transparent, lasting protective film.
This film actively repels water, prevents new dirt and grime from sticking and limits the appearance of fingerprints. It also has an antistatic effect.
Manufactured in Germany, Weicon Stainless Steel Care Spray is ideal for use in kitchens, bathrooms, around BBQs and boats and anywhere else that Stainless Steel needs to be polished, cleaned and protected. It can be used indoors and outdoors and is extremely long lasting.
Stainless Steel Care Spray lets off almost no smell as it’s used and is transparent in colour. The film it leaves will withstand temperatures between -20°C and 130°C.
Applications for Stainless Steel Care Spray
- Cleaning and protecting stainless steel fridges, freezers, dishwashers and kitchen appliances.
- Cleaning and protecting stainless steel range hoods and exhaust flumes.
- Polishing stainless steel surfaces and objects.
- Cleaning and protecting stainless steel BBQs.
- Protecting stainless steel parts and fittings on boats and in the marine industry.
- In commercial facilities to reduce the maintenance frequency on stainless steel parts and surfaces (e.g. elevators, railings, panelling).
Dowloands & Resources
Stainless Steel Care Spray Specifications.
|Temperature Rating||-20°C to +130°C|
|Minimum Shelf-Life||24 Months|
|IMPA||45 08 03|
Minimum Continuous Temperature:
Maximum Continuous Temperature:
Food Grade / Potable Water Approvals?: